Big Faceless Graph Library
Create industry leading Graphs and Charts in Java. Backed by a full 3D engine, the Graph Library can plot 2D or shaded 3D Pie Charts, Line Graphs, Area and Bar Graphs from any viewpoint to PNG, Flash, PDF or SVG, quickly and with stunning results.
Version 2 of the Big Faceless Graph Library builds on everything we were asked for in version 1 - we believe it's the most comprehensive Graph library on the market. Key features include:
- XML and JSP Tag Library interface, for extremely easy integration with web projects
- SOAP and XML Web Services interface for graph creation
- Very comprehensive API and Tag documentation with dozens of examples
- Full 3D engine with adjustable light source produces the most realistic graphs on the market
- Output to PNG, SVG, Macromedia Flash, PDF or
java.awt.Imagefor use in Applets
- Graph Dates, Currencies, Percentages, Numbers and Discrete data out of the box, easily extended for total control over the axes
- Mix Bars, Lines, Candles, Bubbles, all on the same graph
- Create funnel charts
- Add text, lines or custom markers anywhere on the graph, including axes
- Use up to four axes on the one graph, including logarithmic axes
- Plot mathematical functions, data samples and spline curves fitted to data, all on the same graph.
- It's fast - plot several 3D graphs a second to PDF or SVG
The most popular request we received with version 1 was mixed lines and bars on the same graph. We've gone one better and in version 2 any number of data sets can be mixed on the graph, overlaid on each other as if they were panes of glass. You can use up to four axes (one on each side) to mix data measuring different scales on the one graph and have full control over the scaling.
For further reading vist the Graph Library section of our blog.
Customers Using the Graph Library say:
- "Support is the best I have seen in quite sometime, we will continue to use your products, and would recommend them to peers" - Abbott Laboratories
- "Very reliable and efficient in terms of load times, scalability, and usability" - Autoliv
- "I find the Graph library very intuitive to use and the variety of graph representation is just amazing" - Edinburgh University
- "Since it has been developed we have not had wishes to changes things, so it is just 'out there' and running smooth." - Traffic4U
To use the package, you will need at least Java 1.4 installed and running on your system. The package uses no native code and will run easily from EJB's or Servlets on Windows, Unix or any other system running Java 1.4 or greater.
All you need to know
Big Faceless Graph Library
- 3.5MB (.zip), 3.3MB (.tar.gz)
- From USD$800
What's it for?
Create great looking graphs & charts in Java