At Kensington Software Management Ltd (KSM), trading as Big Faceless Organizaion (BFO), we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of your information.
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you download software, make a purchase or complete our quote form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect to improve and maintain our service to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide you with details of similar KSM goods or services that we deem may be of interest to you.
We never pass any customer details to third parties from which would enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to store any data that we may receive from you securely. If purchasing our software by credit card, your credit card information will be handled by our authorised credit card merchant provider only. We do not record and store your credit card information and only our authorised merchant provider will have access to that information. Non-financial information shall be stored on our in-house servers and will not be shared with third parties.
We post pre-authorised customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information, however we only post tstimonials after receiving prior consent via email. If at any time you would like us to remove a testimonial or article that directly mentions your organisation by name, then please contact us.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
In the event that KSM enters a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets; your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email 30 days prior to any such change in ownership or control is certified.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. In order to do so, it is advisable that you keep all licensing information and Support ID codes (where relevant) to hand.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Please contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at email@example.com.